Help Center

Tips on using Science Exchange for R&D services.

Disputing completed work

If the provider did not complete your order according to their statement of work outlined in their quote,  please click the “contact Science Exchange” link on the order completion timeline event — this will open a popup window on the page where you can message Science Exchange Support with your inquiry.

Order completion timeline event:

Order Complete Timeline event

Send your billing inquiry to Support: