Providers on the Science Exchange Marketplace enjoy guaranteed payment from us as well as no subscription or project completion fees, making earning money easier. All of our benefits are funded by the researchers seeking your expertise, who pay a nominal percentage above your Lab Total.
How It Works
4. If the Total Order Price is accurate and up to date, proceed to step 7.
5. If the final price is not updated and accurate, click on “Update Order.” This will bring you to the “Edit Order” page where you can update the price to accurately reflect any changes to the order along with updated taxes, shipping costs, etc.
6. Click “Update Order” and the order will be saved and you will be routed back to the “Timeline” page where you can click “Complete Order” again.
7. Once you have updated the final price of the order, check off the box “I confirm the order is up to date.”
8. You can now select “Mark Order Complete,” and the final order will be sent to the Requester for confirmation.
Note: By completing this order, you are confirming that the final price you receive will be what is stated on this page.
9. After the customer receives the deliverables, they will be prompted to mark the order complete.
10. Science Exchange will issue payment per the terms on the PO (covered in the next section).
11. You may send an invoice to [email protected]
Your Purchase Order (PO) and Payment Terms
The PO terms are variable based on the customer (Net 30, Net 60, or Net 90). The payment terms will be listed on the PO issued from Science Exchange to your facility, which can be downloaded on our website.
Faster Payment Methods
Tired of waiting for checks in the mail? Please contact our billing department at [email protected] to get signed up for direct deposit.
Science Exchange is the paying entity to your lab, so any billing questions should be sent to [email protected] and not to the researcher who requested your services.