The payment terms for each order are indicated on the PO, which is dependent upon the Requester’s affiliation. The net payment terms typically are 100% upon completion at either Net 30, Net 60, or Net 90.
- Requester submits Request for Quotation.
- Provider generates a Quote.
- Requester accepts the Quote.
- A Science Exchange PO is issued to the Provider once the order is approved and work can begin.
- Provider returns Deliverables to Requester and then marks the Order as completed on Science Exchange.
- Requester approves Deliverables by marking the order as completed on their end.
- Science Exchange issues payment to Provider per the terms indicated on the PO. You can download a copy of the PO from the Billing tab of your order page.
If you would like to opt into a discounted early payment term (10 business days), please contact [email protected] and inquire about our Rapid Payment Program or click the button below.