Automated File Synchronization and Transfer
Improved data transfer and project tracking using Science Exchange, powered by Egnyte technology.
The Science Exchange Egnyte integration allows enterprise clients to connect their Egnyte cloud file system with Science Exchange. Once connected any files that are uploaded to Science Exchange orders by service providers will automatically be copied to a folder specified by the client in Egnyte. Watch the video to see how it works, or read integration instructions for enterprise administrators.
Integration instructions for enterprise administrators
If you are a Science Exchange enterprise administrator for your organization, connect your Egnyte file system with Science Exchange as follows:
- From the Integrations tab of your enterprise dashboard, click Enable Integration to begin Egnyte setup.
- Type in your Egnyte domain and click the Connect button.
- Upon clicking the Connect button you will be directed to Egnyte. Click the Allow Access button to grant Science Exchange permission to write files to your Egnyte file system.
- Once Egnyte is successfully connected, specify the folder in Egnyte where Science Exchange will store your files.
- Once everything is correctly set up, you will see Egnyte showing as enabled on your enterprise dashboard. You can expect all service provider files uploaded to your Science Exchange orders to automatically be copied to Egnyte.