Date: October 9, 2018
Time: 9am PDT/12pm EDT/4pm UTC
Format: 30 minutes with 10 minutes live Q&A
RNA silencing is widely used for elucidating gene function; however, challenges include delivery into cells and knockdown efficiency.
In this webinar, Veenu Aishwarya from AUM Biotech will present next-generation self-delivering FANA Antisense Oligonucleotide (FANA-ASO) technology, offering alternatives to siRNA, shRNA, and CRISPR approaches.
You will learn:
- Advantages of self-deliverable RNA silencing agents
- Comparing knockdown using FANA-ASO vs RNAi
- How to apply FANA-ASO technology to both in vivo and in vitro models
- Tips on working with difficult-to-transfect cells, including primary cells
Who should attend:
- Researchers involved in drug discovery and target validation
- Researchers using RNA silencing and/or gene editing approaches like CRISPR (along with transfection reagents)
- Researchers working in functional genomics and high throughput screening
- Researchers conducting basic, translational and preclinical research