Are your 3D cell cultures truly predictive?
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about human, disease-specific tissue microenvironments for testing drug efficacy and safety from leading provider, zPREDICTA.
Conventional cell culture models lack tissue microenvironment, and thus, have limited physiological relevance. Emerging 3D culture systems, such as zPREDICTA’s disease models, mimic the native architecture of human tissues in an organ- and disease-specific manner, demonstrating high correlation with clinical response.
Watch this 45-minute video to learn about:
- Importance of incorporating organ-specific human tissue microenvironment for testing drug efficacy and safety
- Versatile design of 3D culture models for anticancer drug screening, target discovery, and immuno-oncology
- Clinical study data demonstrating high correlation of zPREDICTA models with clinical response
Who should attend:
- Researchers developing new anticancer drugs
- Scientists performing screening of anticancer agents
- Laboratories designing immuno-oncology therapies